Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I tried to sound a little more normal this time.

None of my blogs make sense. It's weird.

I mean, I purposely made them that way.
But I don't know... Sometimes it's nice to be understood.
I forget that.


My brother is back.
It's really nice to have him here again, I missed him a lot.

I really want to be a positive influence in his life. Everything I went through when I moved back here... I don't ever want him to have to go through that.
I'll make sure to be there.

...
I'm more worried for my dad.
I just want him to be stronger. I get so sick of seeing him broken.
It's fucking unhealthy.

But that's nothing new.


You know what is new? School is new.
And aside from a few minor irritating things, it feels great to be academic again.
I fucking love it.

I feel a new beginning.
On more than one level.

It's a breath of fresh air.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a while there I felt myself falling back.
Slipping back into that indifferent sobriety. Maybe not a literal sobriety but...


I dip back every now and then, but for the most part I've been feeling pretty good.
I say that everytime, but I just can't get over the fact that
this
feeling
has
not
left.

No comments:

Post a Comment